Celebrate Local Authors at
Barnes & Noble in Waterbury
Who: Open to the public.
Local authors and Barnes & Noble have joined forces to provide an evening to celebrate area literary talent from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, October 17, at Barnes & Noble, 235 Union Street, Waterbury. A variety of local authors will sign books that are available for purchase at Barnes & Noble the day of the event, as well as available for pre-order. The authors are available for autographs and photo opportunities.
What: Fall Evening with Local Authors
When: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 from 6:00 –8:00 p.m.
Where: Barnes & Noble Booksellers
235 Union St. (Brass Mill Commons)
This fall’s featured authors are:
- Gerri Brousseau-A Pirate’s Ransom (historical romance) ebook only
- Tyrone Coleman, Jr.- The Keller Effect (family relationships and child care)
- Kady Cross/Kate Locke/Kate Cross –The Girl in the Steel Corset, The Girl in the Clockwork Collar, God Save the Queen, Heart of Brass: A Novel of the Clockwork Agents (teen fantasy & adventure, science fiction/fantasy, romance)
- Mark Heiss-Beacon Falls, Connecticut, Images of America Series (local history)
- Mark Heiss & John Wiehn-Waterbury, CT 1890-1930, Postcard History Series (local history)
- Donna Palomba-Jane Doe No More (biography)
- Mary Donnarumma Sharnick-Thirst (historical fiction)
- Joan Szechtman-Loyalty Binds Me, This Time (historical fiction)