Friday, November 25, 2011

It's Alive!

At last, my redesigned website is finally accessible. Please check it out and let me know what you think. The domain is the same, so if you had bookmarked joanszechtman.com, you should still be able to reach my site via the original bookmark. A nice new feature is that you can now reach all pages with a direct link.

I had been meaning to update my website for some time, but kept finding reasons to keep the update on a back burner whose fire I had allowed to extinguish. However, my ISP provider decided to shut down their free personal website hosting, so I was forced to find a new hosting site. I decided to update the site, instead of just moving it. I got the new site installed and tested and then redirected my domain name to the new site. Alas, Murphy's Law--simply stated, "if something can go wrong, it will"--kicked in. I stumbled and no one could access the site for a couple of days until I fixed the last little kink. My apologies to anyone who wasn't able to find my website these past couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment