Monday, February 8, 2010

I'll be doing a webcast Tuesday, Feb. 9

I will be a guest on Janet E. Smith's Internet Voices Radio show, Marketing for Fun and Profit on Tuesday, February 9, from 4:30 to 5:00pm (east coast time, US). In addition to talking about my novel, This Time (a story about Richard III in the 21st century), we will be discussing the challenges of marketing self published works without investing a lot of money to do so. You can listen at Internet Voices Radio either at the time of the webcast by selecting "Listen Live" or later by selecting "Listen On Demand". The show may be accessed for about a month following the webcast.

I met Janet on the Yahoo discussion group set up for the Independent Author's Guild and got to know her through her insightful comments on self publishing and marketing. She is one savvy self published author.

1 comment:

  1. We did it! I have to say that Janet is a wonderful interviewer. She made me feel right at home--okay, I was home--but at home in the ether.

    You can listen here, it will be available for about a month.

    ReplyDelete